Everyone Needs A Temperature Control Mug
When your house is too hot, you turn on the air conditioner.
When your car is too hot, you roll down the windows.
When your coffee is too hot — what do you do? The answer is simple.
Your pour it into your LEXO smart mug. Temperature control is crucial in all aspects of our lives. Why should we not apply that same process to all of our life’s necessities?
With innovative temperature control technology, which utilizes an advanced heat transfer system and bio-based phase change material, the LEXO has become the world’s first and best truly smart mug.
While those words may sound complicated, it’s really quite simple to understand. Plus, when compared to other “smart” mugs, the LEXO stands way above the rest without the need for phone apps, microprocessors, and gadgets which really have no place in the world of coffee tumblers.
Our temperature control technology uses natural scientific processes and goes to work automatically, cooling down your coffee to the perfect drinking temperature — somewhere around 130 degrees — and holding it there for up to eight hours.
As you can see, everyone needs a temperature control mug. And there’s none better than the LEXO.
Keep reading to learn more great benefits about our temperature control smart mug and get yours today!
What Does Temperature Control Mean?
We used the analogy of air conditioners above, so think of temperature control like that.
Temperature control is a dynamic process in which the change in temperature of a given space is measured or somehow otherwise detected, and the movement of heat energy into or out of that area is adjusted in order to achieve a desired temperature.
That’s the scientific definition of it, anyway. But in more simple terms, temperature control is a way to maintain a comfortable temperature — whether it’s in your home, your car, or even your coffee tumbler.
How Does It Work?
Many other mugs which claim to be smart will try to convince you that your coffee mug needs a battery and a cell phone app for some reason.
The LEXO is the world’s first and best smart mug which uses intrinsically smart materials and technology in order to achieve the perfect drinking temperature for your coffee.
Here’s a simplified breakdown of the process:
- You brew your coffee at a temperature upwards of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s way too hot to drink!
- Pour your scalding hot coffee into your LEXO smart mug and flavor to your liking.
- In a matter of seconds, the LEXO goes to work. First, the phase change material in the inner walls absorbs the initial heat blast from the coffee and stores it as latent heat, changing from a solid to a liquid in the process.
- Then, through the processes of conduction and convection, the LEXO releases that latent heat throughout the liquid over the course of the next six to eight hours. This happens as the phase change material slowly returns back to its solid form.
- Your hot coffee will be held at the ideal temperature (between 136-140 degrees) for the rest of the day. Now that’s a smart mug.
Why You Need A Temperature Control Mug
Here’s the long and short of it: you need a temperature control mug because you deserve perfectly hot coffee at all hours of the day.
Plus, when that irritating problem of scalding hot or unpleasantly cold coffee can be easily solved, why wouldn’t you do it?
Here are some other key benefits of our innovative temperature control smart mug:
- Portability: Your LEXO can go anywhere you go, whether it’s to the office, on the ski slopes, or on vacation. Don’t worry about lugging your charging cords or batteries. Just pour, go, and drink!
- Durability: The LEXO is made with three layers of ultra-tough 18/8 stainless steel. Plus, it comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Styleability: Choose your favorite color, find the tumbler lid that works for you, and fully customize your LEXO the way you want it.
- Reliability: Did we mention that the LEXO is the best smart mug? Well, it is. And you can count on your LEXO to deliver the perfect temperature every time.
There you have it. It’s easy to see why every coffee drinker absolutely needs a temperature control tumbler. Buy your LEXO here today.